1. Each set is Best 2 of 3 (until Winners, Losers and Grand Finals 3 out of 5)
2. For stage selection, play rock, paper, scissors, winner bans one stage then
next person bands 2 stages from the list of “starter” stages. Winner of rock,
paper, scissors then chooses from remaining stages (all can be avoided if
both people agree to a certain “starter” stage before hand)
3. The game will be 3 stock (lives) 7 minutes on the latest patch of the game.
4. Mii characters are allowed. Moveset must be told opponent before starting
a. Stage List (stage hazards off) We will be using the SCS stage list.
3. Final Destination
4. Pokemon Stadium 2
5. Town & City
ii. Counter Pick
1. Yoshi’s Story
2. Kalos Pokemon League
3. Small Battlefield
5. Winner of First game bans 3 stage from list including counter pick stages
then loser of first games chooses from the stage list (note: you CANNOT
pick from a stage that is CURRENTLY ban or that you have previously won
on unless both parties agree to go back to that stage) The bans will reset after
6. Winner of game one can change character if he or she chooses AFTER the
stage has been selected, but opponent can counter pick character if he/she
7. Repeat 5 and 6 process if it goes to game three. For 3 out of 5 you are able to
go back to a stage you won on if it goes to Game 5.
8. If your controller interrupts a tournament match, you will be penalized a
game loss for your next upcoming set, if done twice you will be DQ for your
next match NO EXCEPTIONS!
9. In the event of “Sudden Death” the player with more stocks or lowest
damage percentage is automatically declared the winner for that game
Welcome! Make sure to subscribe to our Newsletter to get all the latest News and Information!